The Perfect Man


I am always in a hurry, 
           always on the move, 
           rushing from one dark corner                                       
                                                       to another,                                        
                                                       in my room. 
I am an active man.  

Yes, an active man.                          
                             A real socialite.                          
                             A genius,                                    
                                          within the confines of                                            
                                                        my illusions,                                             
                                                        my cocoon. 

Yes, an active man.           
     A popular man.           

Beautiful,          
handsome, 
              and people love me for what I am.          
Sincere,           
insightful,          
visionary,          
honorable.  

Indeed,            
          I am the perfect man.      


Yes, the Perfect Man.